Who can count to 2500? We can! This is the number of students we have reached with the education caravan in the last 5 months. Our target was 2400 but we got carried away!
We would like to thank our trainers Mihaela Mariș, Cristian Babutau, Marian Ancuța, Alexandru Bulacu and our project partners!
– to form the Youth Advisory and Scientific Councils where environmental issues will be analyzed and students will propose solutions to the administrations of protected areas that are our partners in the project
– to finalize the innovative ideas contest, at the end of which we will equip 5 thematic laboratories dedicated to protected areas, which will also be meeting places for young people from the advisory councils and learning spaces for the next generations
– to organize 5 education camps
– to organize a study trip to the European Parliament in Brussels
– to carry out a campaign to promote the importance of active citizenship for nature protection with the help of 12 videos made by a vlogger